Rapid Resolution Therapy (RRT) Hypnotherapy for Depression
Social Anxiety? Negative Thinking? Lacking Motivation? Sleeping Too Much? Lacking Energy? Eating Disorders? Bad Habits? Not Looking Forward to the Future? I have help for you! The events happening around us do not have to touch our peace of mind. The Alarming News, Active School Shooting Drills, Layoffs at work, and Global Warming all feel threatening to our natural state of being. “Happy Brain Hypnotherapy was designed for our current times to protect our brain from anxiety. The following eight techniques will return your brain back to its natural state of silence, peace, focus, and bliss. These techniques can even be taught to children as young as eight years old, all the way through to Senior Citizens. Everyone wants a Happy Brain! This session starts with the 2-hour Rapid Resolution Therapy Session to clear the root cause of Depression and to teach my clients how to turn off the ruminating thoughts causing the emotions, feelings, and sensations of depression. Once the mind is clear, it heals.
HAPPY BRAIN HYPNOTHERAPY
8 Techniques for Optimal Brain Performance.
1. Learn How to Silence Ruminating Thoughts: 70 percent of all ruminating thoughts are negative and they can create anxiety. When the ruminating thoughts are gone, you will return back to the present moment. The present moment is your point of power. In positive psychology, a flow state, also known colloquially as being in the zone, is the mental state of operation in which a person performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity. The feeling of being in flow is the present moment state.
2. Learn How to Stop Seeking Outside Validation for Your Self Worth. Do not compare yourself to people who are doing better than you, it’s best to do the opposite. The brain in “gratitude” is happier and more motivated to accomplish more in life!”
3. Give Up Guilt, Guilt is a trick of the ego, it says, “Woe is Me.” There is only “natural guilt,” which was formed at the same time as Compassion. It is not the same guilt that we feel when we are sulking wishing we would have done better.
4. Stop Protesting, the brain loves to protest, but it takes you out of feeling good. There are other ways to make a difference that are healthier for your brain. Learn the magic of the 5-Second Rule!
5. Learn how clear, resolve, and transform the negative events in your past.
6. Learn How to Produce Happy Brain Endorphins!
7. Learn How to Create A Daily “TO DO LIST” that Empowers You!
8. Learn the Magical Food Ingredient for a Happy Brain!
What to Expect
Rapid Resolution Therapy (RRT) is a very short-term treatment. Most individuals require between 1 and 3 sessions for lasting results. The first session is two hours. Subsequent sessions are usually shorter, one hour for tweaking the new changes.
Kelly Granite Enck, Hypnotherapist, CHt B.A. is a graduate from California State University Northridge and a Certified Hypnotherapist. Kelly has trained with Dr. Jon Connelly and she is Certified in Advanced Rapid Resolution Therapy (RRT), the cutting edge Hypnotherapy for Rapid Results. Kelly has also trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Eye Movement Desensitization, and Reprocessing, (EMDR), and she is certified in Advanced Regression Hypnosis (NGH). Depending on her client’s goals Kelly may use one or all of the above modalities with her Hypnotherapy Sessions. If you have any questions call Kelly at Doylestown Hypnosis: 215-840-0684 or Book your In-Office or Phone Session by clicking the BOOK NOW button.
Searches for Depression: Hypnotherapy for Depression, Hypnosis for Depression, Help with Depression, Teenage Depression, Therapist for Teenage Depression, Childhood Depression, Therapist for Suicide thoughts, Help for Depressed Child, Teen Therapist for Depression, Hypnotherapist to help with Student Anxiety from School Shooter Drills and Fears, Student Stress and Anxiety, Childhood Stress, Teen Anxiety, Help with Anxiety, Student Anxiety, Therapist for Children, Child Therapist, Child Psychologist, Teen Therapist, Therapist for Anxiety Disorders, Student PTSD, Student Trauma School Shootings, Fears, Phobias, Trauma, Grief, Loss, School Shooter Drills, Anxiety from School Shooter Drills, Suicidal Thoughts, Suicide Prevention Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Hypnosis, Hypnotist, Childhood Depression, Teen Depression, Student Panic Attacks, Therapist for Panic Attacks, Help with panic attacks, Clinical Hypnosis, Hypnotist, Hypnotherapist, Teen Anxiety, Gun Violence, Gun Control, School Safety Drills, Metal Detectors Schools, teen suicide prevention, Help for students with anxiety, Student Suicide Prevention, PTSD, OCD, TRAUMA, GRIEF DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, Therapist Rapid Resolution Therapy School Anxiety, School Stress, Happy Brain Hypnotherapy
Want to work with me?
Book an appointment on my calendar by clicking the ‘Red Button’ below for an In-office Hypnosis Session or a Phone/Skype Hypnosis Session. I am committed to helping you accomplish your goal.